Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Photo Montage










Denman's annual Home and Garden Tour is a fundraiser for our local Conservancy Association, and I have been hired numerous times over the years to help with promotion by photographing participating lands and dwellings for the local media.



Here I have collaged several photos taken at David and Carol Freeman's lovely place, complete with gardens and details of their innovative cob buildings. This is a fun way to share photos, and I enjoy playing with the various elements of individual pictures, juxtaposing details with larger vistas, etc.


I am also happy to take existing photographs a client may already have, which I can scan and resize to fit one specific format that can be shared more easily, as in the accompanying example. The personal montage below was created in loving memory of Neysa Turner.


No comments: