Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Business Cards

Patrick and Jane Fawkes grow delicious, organic heritage apples on their Denman Island Farm. I photographed these beauties still hanging on the tree, complete with morning dew. I added the image of their dog for both balance, and a little more 'country feel' to the design. I like the way black backgrounds often help bright colors stand out so brilliantly.











Yoga teachers Sandy Melnyk and Josie Slater are not alone in their attraction to the lotus flower, so I've been challenged to create a number of unique looks!









Image variety is useful. For those of us with a number of different ventures on the go it can be most constructive to have unique cards specific to each. I can add your existing logo to a card, or help you find/create just the right look for your own personal business needs.

No comments: